Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29092009 Anniversary

Today is laopo and me our 2 years anniversary! Many things that we had overcoMe! When we are sad we find many ways to solve it! laopo I wan to thank you for many things that you had done for me like loving me taking care of me when I Am ill! one thing that I wan to said that you had make me a 100% trust in you that your love for me has never ever change when we first started together nowaday very hard to find a girl like you! I Thank God for he had given me the best girl in the world! Today sweet laopo had given me a special present that guys out there will be jealous Which is her cooking heh! My laopo cook for me salmon fish n foudue beside that she made a sweet book of our past how we started and a special note for me( Secrets) heh. Thanks sweetheart for all this that you had done. Happy Anniversary n I am looking forward for our 3rd years to come heh we might married by then heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment